• August 27, 2015 at 12:12 pm #14660
    Anonymous
    Inactive

OK I just typed the case numbers without zero’s.

August 27, 2015 at 11:00 pm #14664
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Alex,

Investigations mean reviewing documents, investigation information provided and stated if they were suspicious etc, just some consular related works..

If they needed to, they shall call those employees, but, I don’t think they’ll worry that much.

Good luck !! 😀

August 28, 2015 at 9:18 am #14667
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Just checked the CEAC and says “ISSUED”.

Your visa has been printed. Depending on local procedures at the location where you were interviewed, your visa will be mailed or available for pickup soon. If there are further questions, or if we need updated contact information, you will be contacted.

August 28, 2015 at 10:31 am #14668
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow Alex!! This fast? was it saying something different before ?

Congratulations !!!!! You should be happy now 😉

August 28, 2015 at 10:41 am #14669
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Actually I don’t remember what it said yesterday exactly, but it surely didn’t say “Visa issued”.
    Thank you Samuel. You and Brit have been so much helpful to all of us.

August 28, 2015 at 11:11 am #14670
    Anonymous
    Inactive

thanks for the information
    i am one winners 2016 green card lottery my case was four thousand in Africa i didn’t receive the 2 latter what is the problem does any can tell me

thanks

August 28, 2015 at 11:21 am #14671
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Actually I don’t remember what it said yesterday exactly, but it surely didn’t say “Visa issued”.
    Thank you Samuel. You and Brit have been so much helpful to all of us.

Indeed Alex, I think it was saying something like “Ready” before.. Don’t worry, you are most welcome, and we will be much more happy when we hear you got your passport with the visa! Thank you too, you’ve been awesome 🙂

August 28, 2015 at 11:24 am #14672
    Anonymous
    Inactive

thanks for the information
    i am one winners 2016 green card lottery my case was four thousand in Africa i didn’t receive the 2 latter what is the problem does any can tell me
    thanks

Hi Sahra,

Welcome to this forum. Congratulations that you have won.

Well, your number appears to be current, but, when did you submit your DS-260 forms? and, did you log in to the entrant status check website? nothing there?

Thank you!

August 28, 2015 at 11:28 am #14673
    Anonymous
    Inactive

you welcome i submitted in 20 june

August 28, 2015 at 11:32 am #14674
    Anonymous
    Inactive

That’s way too early for the forms to be processed.. Try to reach out to Kentucky Consular Center, they will inform you of your interview date if it was set already.. here’s how to contact them.

If you didn’t receive a 2NL this month, you’ll definitely receive one after the next visa bulletin which will be published in 2 weeks from now.

January 18, 2016 at 4:54 am #15023
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Sir ,
    Greetings !

My name is Kaihan my cause number is 2016AS000059XX can you please tell me that when i can expect my interview date .
    i have already submitted my DS-260 Form to KCC for process .

Thanks In Advance. . . .

Waiting for your reply .

January 18, 2016 at 5:10 am #15024
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Mr. Samuel,
    Greetings !

Please reply , it is the second time that i have send message please reply .

Thanks Waiting !!!

January 19, 2016 at 8:28 pm #15025
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Kaihan,

I am sorry the late reply I have been so delayed with some work commitment, besides trying to move these forums to a new website..

It appears your number is not yet current so for the now you can not get a second letter.

They are on 4,900 for Asia for this month, so, I assume you will be up after 2 months from now at least.

You should be patient and wait for your number to be current, and in the meanwhile keep an eye or Brit Simon’s website at britsimonsays.com for CEAC updates and data analysis and expectations.

Thank you.

Samuel.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.