• August 22, 2014 at 10:39 pm #166
    Anonymous
    Inactive

proving that you are not a public charge financial requirements for a green card dv lottery forum

Financial Requirements for a Green Card : Prove

After you have won the Green Card lottery you wont be approved for a green card until you prove that you are admissible financially and you will not become a public charge after landing in the United States.

Proving that you are not a public charge :

there are many ways you can rely on to prove that you are admissible financially, including :

• an employment offer ( letter ) signed by a U.S. employer.
    • Pay stubs form an existing employment/job in the United States.
    • Provide copy/copies of your bank account statement about your current balance, annual deposits and withdrawals. and how you will transfer the money to the States.
    • provide evidence of estate ownership or land deeds copies included with any mortgage statements showing the amount of remaining debt.
    • provide copies of Insurance policies ownership documents.
    • If you have other source of income, provide an evidence for it, like an investment for instance.

if you have no access to any of the above methods and ways, and if they don’t see any of them sufficient the day of your interview, then you will have to Get a sponsor and have him/her sign and fill you out FORM I-134 Affidavit of Support :

Affidavit of Support Form I-134 :

If your financial sources are not enough, then there is another chance to prove that you are still admissible. you will need to find you a Sponsor in the United States and ask him/her to fill you out a FORM I-134 ( I-134 concerning DV LOTTERY GREEN CARD immigrants ). the Form will be issued by (USCIS) U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.

You can download and find out more about FORM I-134 Affidavit of Support in the official website http://www.uscis.gov/i-134 .

September 2, 2014 at 8:36 am #287
    waz

can i show a Financial by a CASH moeny in the interview as a lottery winner, and how much a little of money i must have?

September 2, 2014 at 1:45 pm #291
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Waz,

i don’t think they need to see your cash, but if you put it in a bank account and take with you your bank statements to the interview, that would be enough.

concerning how much, they say 10,000 USD per person.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.