• October 15, 2014 at 11:50 pm #495
    Anonymous
    Inactive

thank you mr samuel

October 15, 2014 at 11:51 pm #496
    Anonymous
    Inactive

ooooh man is it really possible to edit you Pic ??? I have hearted before that’s completely not allow to Fix or edit or change anything concerning your DV information !! is it Huh ???

October 15, 2014 at 11:57 pm #497
    Mouss

Thanks Samuel , And you’ve already seen mine , is the first post a guess 😀 I’m the one whom Emad , was not happy because you told me mine is 100% correct LoL 🙂

October 15, 2014 at 11:59 pm #499
    Anonymous
    Inactive

ooooh man is it really possible to edit you Pic ??? I have hearted before that’s completely not allow to Fix or edit or change anything concerning your DV information !! is it Huh ???

Hey Abdellatif,
    it is true that we shouldn’t toy with photo using programs like photoshop to erase some part or change other , add make up etc or change eyes color.. but, here we are only cropping the photo; dragging it to fit inside the sample picture they officially gave in travel.state.gov .. so this is completely allowed and highly recommended..

October 16, 2014 at 12:00 am #500
    Anonymous
    Inactive

thank you mr samuel

You are welcome emad 😀 !!

October 16, 2014 at 12:04 am #502
    Anonymous
    Inactive

why u interpret the situation in that way . who tell u i am not happy i just want mr samuel if there is any problem with my photo and i used yours as an example . that is all .i hope u understand what i mean

October 16, 2014 at 12:05 am #503
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Samuel , And you’ve already seen mine , is the first post a guess 😀 I’m the one whom Emad , was not happy because you told me mine is 100% correct LoL 🙂

Yeah it just happened quick and fast making me forget that. buddy your picture is so correct lol 🙂 i hope you have applied or getting ready to do very soon 😉

October 16, 2014 at 12:10 am #504
    Mouss

welling to Tomorrow , thanks to you man 😉 And i have something to say , but it’s just a point of view , they said , do not manipulate pictures , but i’ve seen so much pictures with photoshoped backgrounds ………… shame on photographers

October 16, 2014 at 12:11 am #505
    Anonymous
    Inactive

why u interpret the situation in that way . who tell u i am not happy i just want mr samuel if there is any problem with my photo and i used yours as an example . that is all .i hope u understand what i mean

you are all welcome and i’ll become more happier and stable when you guys are !! thanks a lot 😀

October 16, 2014 at 12:12 am #506
    Mouss

Emad i’m trolling man , come on it’s 01.12 , we all allowed to BE FUNNY 😉 guess i was not lol

October 16, 2014 at 12:16 am #507
    Anonymous
    Inactive

welling to Tomorrow , thanks to you man 😉 And i have something to say , but it’s just a point of view , they said , do not manipulate pictures , but i’ve seen so much pictures with photoshoped backgrounds ………… shame on photographers

No it is OK if you erase the background using a program like photoshop. it wouldn’t cause any sort of issue.. but make sure your pictures is cropped using the cropper tool ( travel.state.gov/content/dam/passports/FIG_cropper.swf )

October 16, 2014 at 12:20 am #508
    Mouss

you mean by cropped , so it will erase the photoshop sign from the “informations” or “exif” picture ??

October 16, 2014 at 12:23 am #509
    Anonymous
    Inactive

you mean by cropped , so it will erase the photoshop sign from the “informations” or “exif” picture ??

Yeah that is what i meant, cause mine is been through PhotoShop but after been cropped in photo details i find no sign of PhotoShop. so that’s the gist 🙂

October 16, 2014 at 8:51 pm #510
    Anonymous
    Inactive

hi mr samuel i just want to ask what is the differences among photos regarding size in KB(KILO BYTE) what i mean by that is there any differences between 2 potos if for example one has a 80 KB and the other has 200 KB ? thank yoy in advance for ur answer

October 16, 2014 at 9:36 pm #511
    Anonymous
    Inactive

hi mr samuel i just want to ask what is the differences among photos regarding size in KB(KILO BYTE) what i mean by that is there any differences between 2 potos if for example one has a 80 KB and the other has 200 KB ? thank yoy in advance for ur answer

Hello Emad,
    they require that all photos must be under 240 KB in size. so i don’t see any difference between an 80 KB photo and another of 200 KB. both are correct and there’s no doubt about it. i hope this really answers your question 😀 !

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.