September 28, 2015 at 10:00 am #14831Anonymous
DV lottery 2017 registration is 3 days away..
It’s official : online registration for the DV 2017 Program will begin on Thursday, October 1, 2015 at 12:00 noon, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4), and conclude on TUESDAY, November 3, 2015 at 12:00 noon, Eastern Daylight Time (EST) (GMT-5).
Before applying, here are few things you need to know:
- Apply only if you are qualified, read this post for more info and FAQ
- Do not send more than 1 entry. More entries for same applicant will be canceled.
- Type ahead valid and accurate information, don’t lie about anything. If you are not yet married, then, make it “single” instead of “married” as if you were planning to marry in future. in other words, the information you provide in the E-DV entry are the more important than you can imagine.
- For the email address, you should provide one that you can log on to it anytime.
- Make sure you fixed your entry photograph and the photos for derivatives if you have them. We are posting a video in the next paragraph..
- Apply any day within the application period. Chances are the same, and the entire process is random.
- Winning the lottery DOES NOT guarantee the applicant a visa, and does could never mean they give your money back in case you didn’t get lucky with the visa application.
- Many people ask this, by winning do they give us residence and jobs in the US? No, wrong, you will need to worry about everything by yourself.
- There’s this video we made last year about how to apply, and we will be posting a new one this year too so stay tuned.
How to edit your DV lottery photo:
The photo you apply with should always be a main concern, because most of the times it may result in the entry being disqualified, or the winner have trouble with the visa application later if they didn’t edit their photographs as they should.
Don’t worry, we got you covered, here’s a video we posted yesterday addressing to this topic:
For more information about this year’s DV lottery program, see this forum post:
DV-2017 – When, Where and How to apply – General Information and FAQ
If you have trouble watching the video, paste this link in a new browser tab:
For more DV lottery videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel
In the end of this newsletter, I wish you guys all the best and good luck with your entries.. We hope to see you selected this time 🙂
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.